Over 20 years of market experience, Intellias brings together technologists, creators and innovators in Europe, North and Latin America, and the Middle East. Join our international team and take the mission to solve the advanced tech challenges of tomorrow!
What project we have for you:
We are seeking a highly organised and detail-oriented Revenue Data Management and Operational Support Specialist. This role will ensure the accuracy and integrity of revenue-related data, oversee the efficient operation of revenue tools and systems, and provide operational support for various revenue functions. Revenue Data Management and Operational Support Specialist will collaborate with the Revenue Operations, Sales Professionals, Analytics, Finance, and Service teams to deliver administrative support that optimizes the team’s performance and will assist in sales administrative duties in the areas of CRM, documentation.
What you will do:
Data Accuracy and Integrity:
- Ensure accurate and timely data capture and integration from various sources.
- Ensure data completeness and consistency through continuous quality checks and data enrichment.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and regulations related to revenue operations.
Revenue Tools and Systems:
- Configure corporate CRM system: implement modification accordingly to business needs; create / change fields, workflows, controls, and filters; modify/upgrade UI configuration, etc.
- Research new tools’ functionality and support with configuration.
- Process access inquiries for the tools accordingly to the company rules and instructions.
- Onboard and train new business users with specific tools.
- Support revenue and other functions accordingly to their inquiries: CRM items registration/update; data extractions and assembling; payment requests, etc.
- Create/update documents on Confluence accordingly to business requests.
- Operational monitoring of the processes: onboarding, offboarding, etc.
What you will do:
- Superior planning and organisation skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a commitment to data accuracy.
- Problem-solving mindset with the ability to adapt to changing requirements.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities while maintaining high performance, adhere to tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate across departments.
- Understanding software engineering services and global technology trends would be a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years of job experience in the industry or related field.
- Upper intermediate English and other foreign languages will be a plus.
- CRM maintenance experience will be a plus.
- Strong user of MS Office package.
- Power BI work experience will be a plus.
- Confluence work experience will be a plus.
Why you’ll love this opportunity:
At Intellias, we believe that our benefits reflect our core values. By creating a comfortable atmosphere in our team, we empower individuals to unlock their true potential and achieve outstanding results. That’s why we offer a range of benefits that support your well-being and foster your professional growth.