Drivers of change, it’s your time to pave new ways. Intellias, a leading software provider in the automotive industry, invites you to develop the future of driving. Join the team and create products used by 2 billion people in the world.
What project we have for you:
Auto Mobile Companions are designed to work in conjunction with SW embedded in the car and give you access to the vehicle, routes, settings, and places stored and managed in your account on your mobile Android or iOS device.
The main purpose of this project is to create a Flutter-based Mobile Companion app compatible with the latest versions of mobile OS’s
What you will do:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and deploy mobile apps for iOS and Android platforms.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code using Flutter.
- Implement and maintain APIs and web services for mobile apps.
- Test and debug code to ensure high-quality, error-free products.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to team knowledge-sharing.
What you need for this:
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering with mobile technologies.
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering with Flutter.
- Experience with Bloc state management and using provider as DI.
- 3+ years experience iOS/Android development.
- Excellent analytical, algorithmic, and optimization skills, architecture, and design patterns.
- Strive to write great code that is reusable, flexible, and reliable.
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Self-motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented, and a strong team player.
- Very good communication skills in English both written and spoken.
Nice to have:
- Experience in transportation and logistics domain.
- The main purpose of this project is to create a Flutter-based Mobile Companion app compatible with the latest versions of mobile OS’s.
- Our client is a company that enables people, enterprises, and cities to harness the power of location.
What it’s like to work at Intellias:
Growing globally, Intellias always follows a human-to-human culture and keeps creating a comfortable environment for its specialists. Check out the benefits we’re glad to suggest:
- Remote or hybrid work
- Flexible hours and workplace
- Smart comfort office places
- Career hub for managing your personal professional growth
- Professional communities
- Referral programs
- Kudos rewards program with corporate coins
- Welcome-kits and corporate gifts
- Language courses and speaking clubs
- Yoga classes
- Workshops & webinars
- Mentorship programs
- Compensation package: Health package / Mental health package / Sport package
- Corporate doctor
- Dental care
- Annual flu vaccination & vitaminization
- Kid’s room
Get on board and enjoy working in a really humane company: https://intellias.com