Let’s connect people globally! With a first-class team of engineers, Intellias provides and supports top-level services in the telecom sector all over the world. Join in and be among those who create the future of communications!
What project we have for you:
Our client, a leading software and services provider to communications and media companies, is looking for an local candidate to support solution architecture group in communication with local Ukrainian client. Ensure solution meets customer business and technical needs using best practices.
What you will do:
- Working as a Solution Architect on providing architectural services for the enterprise.
- Play the key technical role in creation of solution architecture and end2end project scope (cloud, data migration, SW, integration, security, acceptance, deployment and further production support).
What you need for this
- 7+ years in Software Development. Experience in developing of enterprise level systems.
- 7+ years of designing complex big data or analytical projects, on cloud infrastructure (with relevant AWS certification).
- 5+ years of experience with data platforms (Hadoop, Hive/HBase, Spark, ETL), Analytics (SQL including postgre, Power BI), AI/ML.
- Strong background in designing data solutions, emphasizing deployability, releaseability and testability.
- DataOps mindset, promoting adaptable architecture while meeting user needs.
- Experience with Continues Delivery Pipelines and ensuring Built-in Quality & Security.
- Familiarity with recognized architecture frameworks or standards (e.g. TOGAF).
- Ability to leverage data, research and professional judgment to optimize consumer impact.
- Technical proficiency in AWS, EMR, EKS, RDS, Airflow, Kafka as well as on-premises solutions like Cloudera, Oracle Exadata, Microsoft MS SQL, Sybase, Terradata.
- Existence of completed projects — minimum 7 (as architect).
- Knowledge of architectural models and styles (SaaS, SOA, multi-level architecture, Client-Server, Message Bus, etc.).
- Understanding Agile principles.
- Experience in the introduction and / or management of the architecture of large corporations (1000+ employees), preferably in telecommunications.
- Experience with high data volume projects (petabytes+).
- Development team management experience (up to 7 people).
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of telecom industry, relevant technical architecture, and industry standards.
What it’s like to work at Intellias in Ukraine:
Growing globally, Intellias always follows a human-to-human culture and keeps creating a comfortable environment for its specialists. Check out the benefits we’re glad to suggest:
- Remote or hybrid work
- Flexible hours and workplace
- Smart comfort office places
- Career hub for managing your personal professional growth
- Professional communities
- Referral programs
- Kudos rewards program with corporate coins
- Welcome-kits and corporate gifts
- Language courses and speaking clubs
- Yoga classes
- Workshops & webinars
- Mentorship programs
- Compensation package: Health package / Mental health package / Sport package
- Corporate doctor
- Dental care
- Annual flu vaccination & vitaminization
- Kid’s room
Get on board and enjoy working in a really humane company: https://intellias.com