Drivers of change, it’s your time to pave new ways. Intellias, a leading software provider in the automotive industry, invites you to develop the future of driving. Join the team and create products used by 2 billion people in the world.
What project we have for you:
For decades, we have been champions of the mobility industry. With DKV Group smart mobility solutions, we connect businesses and lives across Europe. Our fuel cards, tolls, and refund-secure mobile solutions are working on the base of Europe’s most extensive station network. We enable borderless logistics and transportation, payment, and fleet management solutions.
Now, we are progressing to the next level: In times of digitization and climate change, our company aims to continue its tradition as the one mobility service provider that keeps its customers driving. You’ll join a team of GreenFlux that provides POI data from several Charge Point Operators, EV Hubs, and NAPs.
Become part of a dedicated professional team that helps shape European commercial mobility.
What you will do:
- Technical tasks designing, implementation, automation, refactoring.
- Code review, code optimization.
- Collaborating with other engineers to deliver high-quality software on time.
- Proceeding with team planning, estimations, commitments, backlog replenishment.
- Communicating with the customer for requirements analysis, sprint routines, estimations, and retrospectives.
- Participating in post-release support and monitoring activities.
- Creating and presenting a technical vision.
What you need for this:
- 3-5 years of experience in app development.
- Hands-on experience with developing apps in Flutter.
- Preferably knowledge of Firebase and REST APIs.
- Can work alone and in a team.
- Professional fluency in English.
- Strong social and communicative skill.
This is our tech stack:
- A microservices architecture using the latest versions of C#/.NET.
- Front-end, currently developed with ASP.NET MVC/Razor and transitioning to Vue.js, yet Flutter engineer is needed.
- Cloud-native services deployed on Azure.
- Focus on serverless and event-driven architecture (Azure Functions, Service Bus, Event Hub).
- Cloud-native storage technologies (Azure SQL, Cosmos DB, Redis, Synapse).
- Elasticsearch and Kibana for logging.
- Azure DevOps.
- Infrastructure as code (ARM/Bicep).
- Automated testing, for example, using SpecFlow and Selenium.
What it’s like to work at Intellias in Ukraine:
Growing globally, Intellias always follows a human-to-human culture and keeps creating a comfortable environment for its specialists. Check out the benefits we’re glad to suggest:
- Remote or hybrid work
- Flexible hours and workplace
- Smart comfort office places
- Career hub for managing your personal professional growth
- Professional communities
- Referral programs
- Kudos rewards program with corporate coins
- Welcome-kits and corporate gifts
- Language courses and speaking clubs
- Yoga classes
- Workshops & webinars
- Mentorship programs
- Compensation package: Health package / Mental health package / Sport package
- Corporate doctor
- Dental care
- Annual flu vaccination & vitaminization
- Kid’s room
Get on board and enjoy working in a really humane company: https://intellias.com