Dive deep into Digital! For 20 years Intellias has been developing top-tier digital solutions for the world’s leading companies, keeping them in line with the latest technology trends. Join in and provide innovations for the future!
What project will you be engaged in?
Our client is a group of innovators and leaders on a mission to make payments smarter, smoother, and more secure. The product gives finance teams complete control and visibility over company spend while automating workflows to reduce manual tasks and improve accuracy and efficiency. The product is free to use, and their business is not vulnerable to any recession or budget cuts, so the team is growing, and the project is very stable. As a Full Stack Developer, you’ll be using top technologies like Java, React, Node.js, and AWS infrastructure to build a unique experience in the world of B2B payments.
What will you deal with?
- Design and implement high-quality, scalable, and secure software, focused on integrations with leading ERP systems.
- End-to-end development of features and systems that are used daily by hundreds of end-users.
- Investigate, implement and share new technologies and ideas.
- Be part of an organic team developing in a fast-paced environment based on CI/CD.
- Practice the most advanced client and server-side techniques available with challenging service-oriented architecture, using the best technologies available: React, Node.js, MySQL, Java, Docker, and AWS infrastructure.
- Produce design documentation under Client Payments standards.
What do we expect?
- 5+ years of professional experience as a software engineer with frontend and backend development in all aspects of client-server architecture, design, and implementation.
- Strong knowledge of Java — a must
- Strong knowledge of Node.js. — will be a plus
- A deep understanding of production systems, the architecture of web products, and web security and performance best practices.
- Experience building a product end-to-end, through the technical design, coding, testing, and deployment phases.
- Independent, fast learner, and excited about learning new technologies.
- Proactive team player with a desire to impact our team, our product, and our customers.
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL technologies, such as PostgreSQL/MySQL/MongoDB/DynamoDB etc.
- Ability to self-learn new skills and technologies.
- Motivated fast independent learner and great at problem-solving.
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills.
- Fluent English — spoken and written.
What’s it like to work at Intellias in Ukraine?
Growing globally, Intellias always follows a human-to-human culture and keeps creating a comfortable environment for its specialists. Check out the benefits we’re glad to suggest:
- Remote or hybrid work
- Flexible hours and workplace
- Smart comfort office places
- Career hub for managing your personal professional growth
- Professional communities
- Referral programs
- Kudos rewards program with corporate coins
- Welcome-kits and corporate gifts
- Language courses and speaking clubs
- Yoga classes
- Workshops & webinars
- Mentorship programs
- Compensation package: Health package / Mental health package / Sport package
- Corporate doctor
- Dental care
- Annual flu vaccination & vitaminization
- Kid’s room
Get on board and enjoy working in a really humane company:https://intellias.com