Let’s breathe life into great tech ideas! With more than 2 700 people globally, Intellias is a company where benchmark technological solutions are born. Join in and take your part in digitalizing the world.
What project will you be engaged in?
The Front Desk Specialist will be the first point of contact for any visitors to the office and contractors. You will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, monitoring access to the office to ensure compliance with office access procedures and physical security policy. Also, you will provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
What will you deal with?
- Covering the Reception desk. Providing presentable Front Desk area.
- Communication with the business center.
- Coordinating incoming telephone calls: determine the purpose of the call, provide information to the callers, take and relay messages to the appropriate person or department.
- General and local teams-channels of Kyiv: monitoring, answering to questions, timely announcements, etc.
- Meeting of guests, employees, excursion. Directs/escorts visitors to the appropriate person or department. Recording attendance of the office by guests, clients and other visitors in the online journal.
- Accessibility control of basic stationery in all meeting rooms and print-zones in the office. Applying to the office manager for stock replenishment in advance.
- Performs other clerical duties such as printing, copying, scanning, faxing.
- Working with all folders on the OneDrive that relate to the AD, especially Online registers, NDA, Seating map, Contacts, etc.
- Assistance to the office manager in preparing the office for audits.
- Assistance to the office manager in preparing for events.
- Working with the types of employee seats and desktops: INTEMS, OfficeSpace, Excel-Seating Map. Issuance of fixed workplace types and table preparation for new employees. Office attendance control of people with fixed workplace types.
- Helping with preparing of meeting rooms for meetings with customers, guests, training.
- Helping the office manager in such matters as checking the availability of all the necessary products in the kitchen and the serviceability of kitchen appliances, communication with the cleaners, security and other contractors, etc.
- Active participation in the search for new contractors.
- Working with logistics companies, departments and/or addressees.
What do we expect?
- English at Upper-Intermediate level (spoken and written)
- 1+ years of experience in a similar position
- University diploma
- Positive person with can-do approach
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence people
- Highly detail-oriented and able to work autonomously
- Able to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease
- Able to prioritize and organize workload across the team
- Flexible, fast in reaction and decisive
- Independent, self-organized, proactive and accountable
What’s it like to work at Intellias?
Growing globally, Intellias always follows a human-to-human culture and keeps creating a comfortable environment for its specialists. Check out the benefits we’re glad to suggest:
- Remote or hybrid work
- Flexible hours and workplace
- Smart comfort office places
- Career hub for managing your personal professional growth
- Professional communities
- Referral programs
- Kudos rewards program with corporate coins
- Welcome-kits and corporate gifts
- Language courses and speaking clubs
- Yoga classes
- Workshops & webinars
- Mentorship programs
- Compensation package: Health package / Mental health package / Sport package
- Corporate doctor
- Dental care
- Annual flu vaccination & vitaminization
- Kid’s room
Get on board and enjoy working in a really humane company: https://intellias.com