Let’s connect people globally! With a first-class team of engineers, Intellias provides and supports top-level services in the telecom sector all over the world. Join in and be among those who create the future of communications!
What project will you be engaged in?
We are looking for a Telecom Marketing Specialist for Intellias Telecom & Media vertical to strengthen our inbound, outbound, event, and account-based initiatives with a structured, data-driven approach.
In this role you will closely collaborate with the European Sales Team, Industry Leaders, Research, and Demand Generation Team to execute and optimize our lead generation strategy, as well as enrich and validate data for the European marketing and sales campaigns.
What will you deal with:
- Execute Telecom & Media marketing strategy, ensuring it’s aligned with the overall Intellias Telecom & Media strategy
- Build data-driven marketing campaigns that generate leads and strengthen our brand across different channels and target audiences
- Collaborate with Telecom & Media sales team to enrich existing ICPs and persona-based buyer journeys as well as develop the new ones
- Monitor performance of Intellias’ digital assets, and analyze reach, engagement and specific user flows to drive business growth
- Support Intellias’ global expansion efforts by developing a Telecom & Media marketing strategy for each of the target regions, and execute it with both speed and efficiency
- Facilitate developing value propositions through deep understanding of business needs, pain points, and goals of our potential clients
- Develop and execute outbound, inbound, and event activities
- Support account-based marketing campaigns, specifically in the context of account-based research and outbound aspects
- Leverage social and influencer marketing to boost awareness
- Collect regular analytics against KPIs and deliver performance reports to the leadership group
What do we expect:
- 3-4 years’ experience in digital marketing, preferably in a tech company
- Strong understanding of Telecom & Media domain
- Readiness to work in a metrics driven culture to measure tactics and channels impacts
- High level of self-organization and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong collaborative skills to maintain open communication with team members and ensure everyone is in-the-know
- Strong analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset
- Passion and commitment to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Ability to multi-task across numerous projects with exceptional attention to detail
- At least Upper Intermediate Level of English
Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree
Develop advanced tech solutions at Intellias!
We keep creating a human-to-human culture to unite the best engineers, creators and innovators. Get on board and check all the benefits of working in a team of the leading global service provider: career.intellias.com