Currently we are looking for an inspired and dedicated Talent Management Audit and Compliance Specialist to our Talent Management Office unit.
- Conduct efficiency review of talent management processes, policies, and services from the employee- and business-centered perspective considering human and financial aspects;
- Perform audits, research and assess the financial health and spent costs vs efficiency and results;
- Report on the audit progress and discoveries to the leadership team on a regular basis;
- Provide industry benchmarking;
- Carry out surveys and deep interviews with stakeholders;
- Collaborate with other departments on process improvement.
- 3+ years of work experience in auditing talent management processes in a software company;
- Required experience in MS Office suite with particular knowledge of Excel;
- Ability to set clear and definite goals and focus on the results;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Organizational skills and proactive behavior;
- Upper-intermediate level of written and spoken English or higher.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
What is it like to work at Intellias?
Imagine that you’ve created a company of your own. It’s innovative, trustworthy, and open-minded. And it’s exactly what Intellias is like. We’ve built our company on the principles of respect and support, and we’re happy to invite you to join. Get to know more about us: https://career.intellias.com/