Senior UX Designer
With more than 2500 people on board working around the world, we’re one team — and we’ll always be. Join in, let’s shape the future together.
Where do you want to go in your career? Whatever and wherever that is, you’ll find it with us From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together—and we always have your back.
What project do we have for you?
Are you tired of routine projects? Let’s make the near-impossible happen together at Intellias!
Our customer is a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education, and healthcare customers in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada.
As a UX Designer, you’ll be trusted to deliver a best-in-class digital experience in an environment that is energetic and collaborative. The Sr. UX Product Designer is responsible for developing and designing the customer experience for our client’s services and solutions and web products. This role translates customer needs, business goals, and technical feasibility into an effective design solution while maintaining the brand of our customer and adhering to our customer’s design guidelines.
What will you do
- Use diverse inputs —e.g., product leadership, market analysis, customer feedback, metrics, and usability findings — to identify and define new concepts and solutions to customer problems
- Utilize the Design Thinking process as a framework for product discovery and innovative problem solving
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal/external stakeholders to help define, develop and deliver best-in-class experiences for our client web and mobile products
- Take command of the experience and embraces product ownership in concert with Product Management and Engineering, ensuring delivery of goals and solutions within an agile development environment
- Participate & support the product & engineering team with any user experience needs throughout different phases of the project (planning, pre-work, elaboration, and post-work).
- Able to work effectively in a fast-moving environment, juggle multiple projects, and prioritize work according to roadmap discovery and delivery schedules
- Participate and facilitate design critiques, executive design reviews, studios, and workshops with peers across UX and UI disciplines, as well as product management and executive leadership
- Proactively stay abreast of industry trends, standards, and best practices, consistently re-evaluating current implementations and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Conduct user-centered research and testing using advanced methodologies and techniques
- Work closely with A/B testing and site analytics teams to interpret quantitative/qualitative customer data and inform thoughtful design decisions
- Present UX recommendations in the appropriate fidelity to effectively communicate ideas and proposed customer experiences (i.e. sketches, concept storyboarding, wireframes, user flows, and prototypes)
- Serve as mentor and coach, and aid in the development of design talent
What do you need for this
- 5-7+ years of professional design experience for either B2B or B2C brands with a focus on complex design systems
- A portfolio of work demonstrating an approach to complex problem solving
- Expertise in working with cross-functional teams with strong advocacy of user experience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to negotiate design decisions, navigate multiple perspectives, redefine existing experiences at scale, as well as imagine new features and experiences
- Expertise in wireframing and prototyping tools (Sketch, Adobe XD, Axure, Figma, etc...)
- Other Required Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience with designing user experiences across various design modalities
- Strong familiarity with interaction design principles, usability testing, human-centered research, standards, and best practices
- Attention to detail and ability to creatively problem-solve
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders including senior leadership
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional team members including UI designers, product managers, engineers, and delivery/SCRUM managers
- Proven track record of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously and negotiating workflow, while meeting deadlines
- Experience with responsive design for mobile web and native applications
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and standard web technologies
- Familiarity with web standards/guidelines and designing for accessibility (WCAG 2.1)
It would be great if you also had Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Human Factors, HCI, or a related discipline, a Master’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction
What is it like to work at Intellias
Imagine that you’ve created a company of your own. It’s innovative, trustworthy, and open-minded. And it’s exactly what Intellias is like. We’ve built our company on the principles of respect and support, and we’re happy to invite you to join. Get to know more about us: https://career.intellias.com/