Join Intellias on a mission of changing industries through the power of digital technology. With a team of top-notch engineers by your side, get ready to develop groundbreaking solutions.
What project do we have for you?
Be at the heart of the telecommunications industry!
Our customer specializes in software and services development for communications, media, and financial services providers and digital enterprises. The company develops a billing software system, customer relationship management system, and operations support system mostly for the telecom industry. Among the company’s top clients — Sprint-Nextel, Vodafone, Verizon, SBC, and others.
We are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer, with experience in CI/CD processes for Micro Services, on-premise, and on the Cloud.
What will you do
- Drive the automation of multiple parts of infrastructure and deployment systems, striving to improve and shorten processes to enable engineering and testing teams to work smarter and faster
- Collaborate with related product development teams to drive automation of configuration management, build, release, deployment, and monitoring processes including the team’s instruction on the developed tools
- Work with IT and development in order to create the integration and continuity of the code holding a holistic view of their working environments
- Provide professional support for the developed automation
- Be ready to work on cloud-based projects based on Azure, AWS, or GCP using container technology or using an automation tool like ansible/terraform/puppet, etc
- Design and develop infrastructure automation and stay abreast of industry best practices and contribute ideas for improvements in DevOps practices, delivering innovation through automation to enable standard deployable units of infrastructure through multiple environments which can help into production
- Research new technology on the market
- Participate in the planning, design meetings, and implementation efforts.
What do you need for this
- 1-year experience with configuration management and automation tools like Ansible, Terraform
- Experience with Kubernetes and Openshift
- Hands-on experience in release and deployment.
- Well versed in Linux distributions
- Scripting skills in at least one of the following: Python & shell (bash, KSH, csh)
- Understanding of build process, best practices, and tools such as Maven/ant
- Familiarity with REST Services and Service-Oriented Systems
- Developing experience and IT experience in the Scrum team
It would be great if you also had the following experience
- Software development experience
- Experience with Networking, Security, Ansible, Docker, ELK, GCP, Azure
- Microservices architecture, AWS/Azure/GCP certification
What is it like to work at Intellias
Imagine that you’ve created a company of your own. It’s innovative, trustworthy, and open-minded. And it’s exactly what Intellias is like. We’ve built our company on the principles of respect and support, and we’re happy to invite you to join. Get to know more about us: https://career.intellias.com/