Ready to take off? We’re looking for a passionate communicator and proactive go-getter to join our team as a Senior Global PR Coordinator. By using the power of communication, you will work with international media and promote the Intellias brand worldwide.
Here, at Intellias, you will never get bored. Apart from being the best IT employer according to Forbes, Intellias is one of the most dynamic IT companies on the global market, which supports human-to-human culture and actively expands its international presence.
- Plan and maintain global corporate communications and PR campaigns;
- Develop press kit materials for media outlets, including press releases, feature articles, comments, images, pitch letters, case studies, etc.;
- Cultivate and strengthen relationships with global, national, and regional media outlets;
- Organize press events, interviews, and other media and event appearances for company speakers;
- Respond to requests from media outlets;
- Track, evaluate, and share results of PR efforts;
- Help maintain the identity and reputation of the company via consistent communications;
- Evaluate public opinion through surveys, polls, and media monitoring tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, or other relevant academic field or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum 3 years of proven track record in global public relations, work experience at a PR agency or IT company would be a plus;
- Work experience with European, North, and South American markets would be an advantage;
- Proficiency in English and Ukrainian, and knowledge of other languages would be an asset;
- Excellent writing and oral skills — ability to convey information effectively to the public, media, and other stakeholders;
- Passion for communications and storytelling;
- Proactive, open-minded team player.