One of the biggest US retail franchising with over 1000 stores and more than 3,5 mln monthly visitors to our e-commerce website.
What are we doing:
We are building the team to create a new e-com platform using the cutting-edge technologies. This will enable millions of global clients to use the product we create in the most sufficie.
- Gather, validate, and document business requirements;
- Create both functional and non-functional requirement specifications;
- Analyze and decompose complex requirements;
- Keep up-to-date Atlassian Jira and Confluence as requirements management systems;
- Communicate with stakeholders and the team;
- Assist Product Owner with Backlog Management.
- 2+ years of experience as a business analyst;
- Ability to write clear and concise requirements and decompose epics into user stories, tasks;
- Practical experience with key business analysis techniques and requirements management tools;
- Understanding of different types of requirements and practical experience of their elicitation;
- Experience in creating and maintaining documentation: PRD, user stories, use cases, SRS;
- Experience in preparing specifications and other artifacts (presentation, guides, tutorials, meeting notes);
- Experience with key BA technics (interview, workshop, document analysis, estimation, mind mapping, etc.);
- Knowledge of BPMN and UML would be a plus;
- Good understanding of SDLC;
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation, and facilitation skills;
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills;
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset;
- English — upper-intermediate (both verbal and written).
Besides such basics as a competitive salary, comfortable and motivating work environment, here at Intellias we offer:
For your professional growth — Innovative projects with advanced technologies; Individual approach to professional and career growth (Personal Development Plan); Regular educational events with leading industry experts; English and German courses.
For your comfort — Flexible working hours; Spacious office with lots of meeting rooms; Relocation program; Kids’ room with professional baby-sitter (offices in Lviv & Kyiv).
For your health — 3 health packages to choose from — medical insurance, sports attendance or mix of both; Annual vitaminization program; Annual vaccination and ophthalmologist check-up.
For your leisure — Corporate celebrations and fun activities; On-site massages; Beauty parlor (offices in Lviv & Kyiv).