Our client is a company whose technology is propelling the evolution from traditional license plate recognition systems and traffic monitoring to AI-enabled smart roadways capable of serving multiple missions from a single source.
- Pre-sale support and guidance;
- Design and Evaluate Data Specific Platforms and systems (Data Lakes, Data Processing Platforms);
- Design, develop, and deliver PoC and Prototypes related to Data Platforms;
- Design and deliver data processing pipelines;
- Evaluate, design, and manage data migration;
- You will be self-motivated and yearn for making an impact through your skills and determination;
- You look for solutions to overcome problems, have strong analytical skills, and lead by example with high quality;
- You demonstrate great attention to detail and effective communication skills;
- You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems;
- You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes, but we use science, data, and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding;
- You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done;
- And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
- 5+ Expertise in Data Processing and Engineering;
- Advance in Python and SQL;
- Advance in solution design and web-development (patterns and best practices);
- Strong SQL and DBMS management skills;
- Strong background in Data Engineering;
- Strong experience with “Big” Data-oriented services (AWS, GCP, Azure);
- Design data processing systems, such as batch ETL pipelines;
- Build streaming data pipelines in a cloud;
- Build and operationalize data processing systems (DB, warehouses, lakes);
- Use cloud infrastructure to migrate existing MySQL workloads to cloud platform;
- Employ big data warehouse and visualization tools to carry out interactive data analysis.
Nice to have:
- Nice to have experience in big data processing (Spark, Hadoop), pipeline graphs visualization and serverless data processing;
- Programming in Golang and/or Python.
Besides such basics as a competitive salary, comfortable and motivating work environment, here at Intellias we offer:
For your professional growth — Innovative projects with advanced technologies; Individual approach to professional and career growth (Personal Development Plan); Regular educational events with leading industry experts; English and German courses.
For your comfort — Flexible working hours; Spacious office with lots of meeting rooms; Relocation program; Kids’ room with professional baby-sitter (offices in Lviv & Kyiv).
For your health — 3 health packages to choose from — medical insurance, sports attendance or mix of both; Annual vitaminization program; Annual vaccination and ophthalmologist check-up.
For your leisure — Corporate celebrations and fun activities; On-site massages; Beauty parlor (offices in Lviv & Kyiv).