For decades we are champions of the mobility industry. With our smart mobility solutions, we connect businesses and lives across Europe. Our fuel cards, tolls, and refund secure mobile solutions are working on the base of Europe’s biggest station network. We enable true borderless logistics and transportation, payment, and fleet management solutions.
Now we are progressing to the next level: In times of digitization and climate change, our company aims to continue its tradition as the one mobility service provider that keeps its customers driving.
Become part of a dedicated and professional team that helps shape commercial mobility throughout Europe.
- Drive the delivery of a development team aligned with the customer (Enterprise) technical and process requirements (Scrum);
- Drive requirements elaboration process;
- Ensure all the 3 projects delivery goals are met (scope is fully delivered on time);
- Ensure a high level of quality;
- Track down & resolve issues;
- Ensure project processes & agreements are documented & followed;
- Cover the operational part of the project (coordinating, planning, team meetings, etc.);
- Be in close contact with your team as well as a team of a customer to ensure a high level of integration and alignment between teams;
- Facilitate meetings (dailies, retrospective, etc.) for the teams;
- Track project reporting, team velocity, ensuring key performance indicators reaching success level values;
- Work with stakeholders and leadership to develop a technical roadmap;
- Be the change agent to introduce the best engineering practices to your teams;
- Keep a focus on the continuous improvement;
- Coach the team for the agile way of working (when needed).
- Proven experience of successful project delivery for Enterprise clients;
- Understanding of and applied experience with Agile development principles;
- Hands-on commercial experience for 3+ years in software engineering or quality assurance or business analysis;
- Conflict-resolution and problem-solving skills;
- General understanding of IT expert specialization (skills, expertise, technologies, etc.);
- Taking full responsibility for the results of own work;
- High motivation, pro-activity, results-orientation, ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet aggressive deadlines;
- Strong leadership skills, ability to motivate others and improve the team spirit;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Upper-intermediate (B2) level of English;
- Perfect understanding of Ukrainian.
Nice to have:
- Scrum Master certification;
- Experience with the Atlassian toolchain (Jira, Confluence).
Besides such basics as a competitive salary, comfortable and motivating work environment, here at Intellias we offer:
For your professional growth — Innovative projects with advanced technologies; Individual approach to professional and career growth (Personal Development Plan); Regular educational events with leading industry experts; English and German courses.
For your comfort — Flexible working hours; Spacious office with lots of meeting rooms; Relocation program; Kids’ room with professional baby-sitter (offices in Lviv & Kyiv).
For your health — 3 health packages to choose from — medical insurance, sports attendance or mix of both; Annual vitaminization program; Annual vaccination and ophthalmologist check-up.
For your leisure — Corporate celebrations and fun activities; On-site massages; Beauty parlor (offices in Lviv & Kyiv).