We are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing account management team that will be focused on steering and developing our key accounts.
The Account Manager’s role is to oversee and build on our relationship with our customers and working closely with the delivery organization, ensure they are satisfied with the services we provide, develop new business with them, as well as actively seek new sales opportunities within that company and via referrals.
If you have experience in a strategic client facing role, a flair for client communication and an understanding of client behavior, we’d like to meet you. It is important that candidates have a good understanding of different business domains, preferably having worked in one of the major players in that market. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales targets.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all strategic and commercial discussions with the customer with the aim to profitably grow the customer account via upselling and cross-selling opportunities;
- Build and maintain strong, trustful, long-lasting client relationships looking to position yourself as trusted advisor for the client representative(s) and Intellias as a trusted technology partner for their organization;
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements working at the budget holder, procurement and executive leadership levels;
- Work in close collaboration with delivery teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services according to customer needs and objectives, thereby improving/maintaining customer satisfaction;
- Work in close collaboration with Head of Business Development to improve our service offering and generate cases and referrals from the client for other potential clients in that industry;
- Develop new opportunities within client organization and identify areas of growth in existing projects;
- Look for referrals as well as marketing references from clients to generate additional revenue;
- Assist in dealing with client requests or resolving client escalations as needed;
- Forecast and track key account metrics (Revenue, Contribution Margin, CSAT among others);
- Prepare/maintain reports on account status (account plan, opportunities, risks, stakeholder register);
- Initiate and drive periodic planning activities for accounts, involving and coordinating relevant internal and external stakeholders as and where necessary;
- If/when required, step into the role of Pre-sales Manager to collaborate with sales and delivery teams to convert new leads and opportunities into customers and revenue streams as part of a pre-sales process.
- Proven work experience (at least 5 years) in a customer facing role in a B2B context, ideally within the IT outsourcing / outstaffing context, with at least 2 years in an account management / client success type function;
- Proven experience of working with large corporates;
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key internal and external stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level;
- Ability to manage many different stakeholders with, at times, competing priorities;
- Advanced level of English — a must. Other languages, would also be an advantage;
- Financial competence and budget management are a must;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail;
- Ideally, experienced in delivering client-focused solutions in accordance with customer needs;
- Proven ability to lead at least a small team — a big plus;
- Solid experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel and Powerpoint) or equivalents (GSuite etc), also beneficial to have CRM SW experience.
Besides such basics as a competitive salary, comfortable and motivating work environment, here at Intellias we offer:
For your professional growth — Innovative projects with advanced technologies; Individual approach to professional and career growth (Personal Development Plan); Regular educational events with leading industry experts; English and German courses.
For your comfort — Flexible working hours; Spacious office with lots of meeting rooms; Relocation program; Kids’ room with professional baby-sitter (offices in Lviv & Kyiv).
For your health — 3 health packages to choose from — medical insurance, sports attendance or mix of both; Annual vitaminization program; Annual vaccination and ophthalmologist check-up.
For your leisure — Corporate celebrations and fun activities; On-site massages; Beauty parlor (offices in Lviv & Kyiv).