Our client is a company whose technology is propelling the evolution from traditional license plate recognition systems and traffic monitoring to AI-enabled smart roadways capable of serving multiple missions from a single source.
- As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will take an active step in designing and guiding the development of new services for our platform. You will work as a member of a Scrum team which develops and operates a set of services which provide the backbone of a rich ecosystem of DevOps tools used in modern cloud native development and operations;
- You will actively participate in the development and execution of our DevOps and SRE strategy;
- Apply software engineer mindset and practices in platform;
- Manage, maintain and improve our Jenkins deployment.
- 5+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer;
- Strong knowledge of DevOps philosophy, SRE pratices and GitOps patterns;
- Experience in Cloud Formation;
- Experience in CI/CD and Jenkins;
- Experience in managing Jenkins pipelines, Jenkins as code, implementing jcasc, creating templates and amis, access management;
- Experience with Jenkins in a multi-node, high available and scalable setup, ex: Kubernetes;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience managing cloud infrastructure, mainly AWS;
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code with Terraform;
- API knowledge and integration;
- Experienced with Git, scripting and Python;
- Ability to break down complex technical work into smaller manageable parts;
- Good communicator, able to present complex ideas understandably.
Nice to have:
- AWS certifications;
- Experience with CloudBees;
- API design and documentation skills;
- Practical experience with Kubernetes and Helm for different environments;
- Ability to describe and document architectural/design decisions;
- Hands-on experience with Kafka and Kafka Streams;
- Experience in CI/CD tools like SonarQube and Artifactory;
- Experience in Software as Code and automation tools like Ansible, Chef, etc.;
- Experience in monitoring technologies (Cloudwatch, ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, OpsGenie);
- Familiar with Agile methodology and Atlassian Stack (Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket);
- Fluent English (spoken and written).
Besides such basics as a competitive salary, comfortable and motivating work environment, here at Intellias we offer:
For your professional growth — Innovative projects with advanced technologies; Individual approach to professional and career growth (Personal Development Plan); Regular educational events with leading industry experts; English and German courses.
For your comfort — Flexible working hours; Spacious office with lots of meeting rooms; Relocation program; Kids’ room with professional baby-sitter (offices in Lviv & Kyiv).
For your health — 3 health packages to choose from — medical insurance, sports attendance or mix of both; Annual vitaminization program; Annual vaccination and ophthalmologist check-up.
For your leisure — Corporate celebrations and fun activities; On-site massages; Beauty parlor (offices in Lviv & Kyiv).