Established in 1880 in Munich, one of the oldest and leading reinsurance and insurtech companies expands it’s research and development division with new top-notch products that use vast data and forecasting models to help insurance around the world make best desicions and drive value forwards. By joining our team, you will get exceptional business\technical\multinational experience working with the demanded product in Risk Management domain.
- Managing a project of moderate complexity;
- Ensuring that quality software is delivered according to specification using the correct procedures in line with technical and business objectives;
- Being involved in organising effective scope and change management;
- Track project health, metrics, anticipate and intercept cross-functional blockers;
- Support ramp-up plans, facilitating the recruitment process;
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality;
- Working closely with the stakeholders on both sides to manage the day-to-day work;
- Establishing a plan for the execution of the project, including a work-breakdown-structure, task dependencies, team composition, schedule, and risk mitigation.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems;
- 2+ years of full-time practice as a Project/Delivery Manager in the software outsourcing industry;
- Experience in Fin-Tech/Banking industry is highly desired;
- Result-oriented and actions focused skillset is a must;
- Practical experience to organise projects and teams from scratch, directly from the discovery phase;
- Experience in managing teams of 10+ people;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to influence people, leadership by examples, cultural awareness;
- Experience in requirement analysis, effort estimating, project scheduling, risk and change management;
- Strong project management skills including conceptualisation, analysis, driving alignment, planning resources, managing milestones and objectives, and Agile practices;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Experience as a Scrum Master;
- Ability to negotiate win-win outcomes.
Besides such basics as a competitive salary, comfortable and motivating work environment, here at Intellias we offer:
For your professional growth — Innovative projects with advanced technologies; Individual approach to professional and career growth (Personal Development Plan); Regular educational events with leading industry experts; English and German courses.
For your comfort — Flexible working hours; Spacious office with lots of meeting rooms; Relocation program; Kids’ room with professional baby-sitter (offices in Lviv & Kyiv).
For your health — 3 health packages to choose from — medical insurance, sports attendance or mix of both; Annual vitaminization program; Annual vaccination and ophthalmologist check-up.
For your leisure — Corporate celebrations and fun activities; On-site massages; Beauty parlor (offices in Lviv & Kyiv).