Due to fast growth, Intellias is glad to invite Product Owner — to Automotive Division. Intellias Automotive Division is focused on research and development of new solutions in areas of HMI, Multimedia, Navigation, Connectivity, Infotainment. Our solutions provide for clients solid and mature embedded software base what is used by our clients to introduce new automotive products to the market fast.
- Set and communicate the product vision to the team;
- Create, prioritize and adjust the product backlog according to priority, urgency, strategic product value and customer needs;
- Create and maintain product definition and feature description documents used internally and externally;
- Resolve priority conflicts and cross-team dependencies;
- Help our engineering team to define and implement the product requirements and product release criteria in quality and in time;
- Assess feasibility and drive product integration of proposals/features;
- Improve our day to day work and act pro-actively — move the needle as an energetic and motivated professional;
- Coordinate deliverables and dependencies with multiple stakeholders including internal teams and external partners;
- Participate in daily progress review sessions;
- Participate in the product review sessions;
- Be responsible for product communications. Communicate with product functional owner, client representatives;
- Provide status updates for project stakeholders on the regular basis;
- Be able to clarify technical part of requests for team members;
- Manage expectations of stakeholders on the regular basis;
- Be ultimately responsible for delivering the product to the consumer.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices;
- Upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills;
- Experience in developing test strategies, adapt processes and flows;
- Proactiveness and communication openness;
- Highly developed problem-solving, analytical thinking skills;
- Well-developed negotiation skills;
- Experience in handling objections;
- Bachelor or Masters in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or a similar qualification;
- 3+ years of experience as an agile product owner, product manager or project manager;
- A track record of managing complex projects on time and to budget;
- Good understanding of agile methodologies;
- Excellent communication skills and flexibility to work in multi- cultural and multi-functional environments;
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure with tight deadlines and demanding quality;
- Ability to interact, negotiate and influence peers and leaders;
- Creative, resourceful and analytical problem solver.
Besides such basics as a competitive salary, comfortable and motivating work environment, here at Intellias we offer:
For your professional growth — Innovative projects with advanced technologies; Individual approach to professional and career growth (Personal Development Plan); Regular educational events with leading industry experts; English and German courses.
For your comfort — Flexible working hours; Spacious office with lots of meeting rooms; Relocation program; Kids’ room with professional baby-sitter (offices in Lviv & Kyiv).
For your health — 3 health packages to choose from — medical insurance, sports attendance or mix of both; Annual vitaminization program; Annual vaccination and ophthalmologist check-up.
For your leisure — Corporate celebrations and fun activities; On-site massages; Beauty parlor (offices in Lviv & Kyiv).