Our client is the fastest-growing global tobacco manufacturing company. An international corporation with over hundred years of history, internationally recognized brands and Reduced-Risk Products. Intellias mission is to support their strategy and efforts in Digital and eCommerce space (eCommerce and other apps mobile apps, payment gateways, loyalty system, search engine, employee management, identity management etc.)
A newly conceptualized Digital Eco System is comprised of set of capabilities including online shop & website, linking online & offline, customization & personalization, engagement & membership, digital product & services’ main differences.
Job Purpose and Responsibilities:
- To lead the Marketing automation team as a Technical product owner;
- Design, develop, implement and maintain the marketing automation platform;
- Develop email acquisition strategies, nurturing and lead scoring programs in Adobe Campaign and Adobe Target;
- Defines, implements and maintains marketing automation best-practices including list management, optimisation, data quality and hygiene and trouble-shooting;
- Understand the customer life-cycle and develops marketing automation strategy aligned to customer’s journey from lead to order won in order to generate awareness, demand and customer retention as well as drive profitable revenue growth;
- Be the key point of contact for the other teams in the Digital transformation Team and Product management team;
- Provide consultancy for possible new projects in the digital space;
- Develop and apply metrics and success criteria for the digital marketing platforms and activities, ensuring that corrective action plans are implemented where necessary;
- Team Leadership and Working within Matrix Structure of a Large Global Organisation;
- Through knowledge transfer or training opportunities, ensure each member is fully equipped to fulfil the expectations of their designated role;
- Manage tasks required for Marketing Communications Team and undertake any other duties commensurate with the role.
- Educated to degree level and ideally a professional marketing qualification with a preference towards digital/direct marketing;
- 18 months+ of marketing automation experience with Adobe Campaign and Adobe Target, Marketo or other SaaS marketing automation tools will be considered as a plus;
- Proven experience with hands-on marketing campaign execution;
- Familiar with industry best practices (outbound/inbound marketing, demand generation etc);
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS and working within a technology-heavy environment;
- Familiarity with SEO, web usability and analytics is highly desirable;
- Excellent verbal and written English language communications skills — able to present thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely to a senior audience;
- Line management experience is essential;
- Experience as a product owner for a single scrum team;
- Experience of successfully leading project teams.
Besides such basics as a competitive salary, comfortable and motivating work environment, here at Intellias we offer:
For your professional growth — Innovative projects with advanced technologies; Individual approach to professional and career growth (Personal Development Plan); Regular educational events with leading industry experts; English and German courses.
For your comfort — Flexible working hours; Spacious office with lots of meeting rooms; Relocation program; Kids’ room with professional baby-sitter (offices in Lviv & Kyiv).
For your health — 3 health packages to choose from — medical insurance, sports attendance or mix of both; Annual vitaminization program; Annual vaccination and ophthalmologist check-up.
For your leisure — Corporate celebrations and fun activities; On-site massages; Beauty parlor (offices in Lviv & Kyiv).