We are looking for a talented Senior Android Developer for Cricut project. The position demands a candidate capable of doing high-quality work against technical and schedule challenges, while following strong software design and process principles. This is a great opportunity to play a key role in a dynamic team, working on cutting edge mobile technology. You are a driver of change and you have yet to meet a technology challenge you cannot resolve. You are dedicated to developing clean code that will help shape the Android mobile software which thrills Cricut users.
As a team member you will:
- Contribute to high quality mobile app design and architecture;
- Apply software engineering design patterns to develop well-structured, modular, performant application code;
- Serve as a technical mentor in mobile app development;
- Perform code reviews, write unit and UI tests, and contribute to architectural planning and refactoring;
- Collaborate with API teams on API design.
- Advanced level of English, good communication skills;
- 5+ years of working experience in software engineering;
- Extensive experience developing Android mobile native applications in Kotlin/Java;
- Solid understanding of the full Android mobile development life cycle;
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles and best practices;
- Experience developing native Android applications on Android 6.0 API level 23 and above;
- Experience with at least one of these design architectures: MVVM, MVC, VIPER, Clean (Onion Architecture);
- Expert in UI layouts and creating adaptive layouts for various hardware configurations;
- Experience writing custom views and controls;
- Experience in testing high volume applications: unit test, integration test, Espresso Test, performance test;
- Experience using external commercial and open source libraries;
- Experience with Git and GitFlow;
- A solid grasp of fundamental algorithms, data structures, and design patterns;
- Portfolio of apps that you’ve built; ideally available in the Google Play App Store;
- Ability to prototype new features and redesign existing ones;
- Excellent problem solving, debugging skills, critical thinking, and communication skills;
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions;
- Aptitude and desire to independently learn new technologies.
- Experience in animation and graphics;
- Experience in dependency injection framework (e.g. Dagger, Hilt);
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies;
- Experience mentoring junior members;
- Experience with Jetpack Navigation;
- Experience with Android performance profiling tools and optimization techniques;
- Experience with Open API standard (Swagger);
- Experience with the Android Bluetooth stack (Classic, BLE);
- Experience with push notification;
- Working knowledge of Internationalization;
- Advanced Gradle experience.
- Proficient in C, C++;
- Experience in continuous integration and delivery (e.g. Bitrise);
- Experience releasing app to the Google Play App Store;
- Experience with Google Firebase Analytics and Crashlytics;
- Experience with Android NDK and JNI;
- Familiar with Jetpack Compose;
- Experience in developing iOS mobile native applications in Swift/SwiftUI.
Besides such basics as a competitive salary, comfortable and motivating work environment, here at Intellias we offer:
For your professional growth — Innovative projects with advanced technologies; Individual approach to professional and career growth (Personal Development Plan); Regular educational events with leading industry experts; English and German courses.
For your comfort — Flexible working hours; Spacious office with lots of meeting rooms; Relocation program; Kids’ room with professional baby-sitter (offices in Lviv & Kyiv).
For your health — 3 health packages to choose from — medical insurance, sports attendance or mix of both; Annual vitaminization program; Annual vaccination and ophthalmologist check-up.
For your leisure — Corporate celebrations and fun activities; On-site massages; Beauty parlor (offices in Lviv & Kyiv).