- Installation and support of Windows systems;
- Installation and support of NIX systems;
- Installation and support of Mac OS;
- Administration of external IT services (Office 365, Exchange, Microsoft Azure, etc.);
- Administration of TCP/IP networks, DNS, VPN;
- Troubleshooting of hardware and software on users side;
- Corporate assets management;
- Modification components of the hardware;
- Configuring office infrastructure hardware and peripherals.
- Higher education;
- MS Windows administration skills;
- NIX administration skills;
- Experience in administrating most of the following core IT infrastructure services: DNS, Proxy, DHCP, Email, NFS, FTP, WEB;
- Good level of English;
- Troubleshooting skills involving hardware and software;
- Documentation, reporting and communication skills;
- Highly developed personal characteristics (team player, client orientation, quick learner, highly responsible).
Besides such basics as a competitive salary, comfortable and motivating work environment, here at Intellias we offer:
For your professional growth — Innovative projects with advanced technologies; Individual approach to professional and career growth (Personal Development Plan); Regular educational events with leading industry experts; English and German courses.
For your comfort — Flexible working hours; Spacious office with lots of meeting rooms; Relocation program; Kids’ room with professional baby-sitter (offices in Lviv & Kyiv).
For your health — 3 health packages to choose from — medical insurance, sports attendance or mix of both; Annual vitaminization program; Annual vaccination and ophthalmologist check-up.
For your leisure — Corporate celebrations and fun activities; On-site massages; Beauty parlor (offices in Lviv & Kyiv).