Our Client’s Product Development team is producing world’s leading CPQ (Configure, Price and Quote) system. This CPQ system serves most of the Tier 1 & 2 global telecom operators to develop their business relations with small, small-to-medium and big businesses.
Our client recently started moving the deployment of their services from WebSphere to OpenShift and plans in nearest future to enable deployment to AWS as well. They look for a team of highly skilled engineers to help them work on their backlog. You will form the new team of highly-skilled, driven technologists to enable our customer’s success.
The solution is delivered with high level of focus on CI/CD, containerization technologies and a DevOps mindset. We are keen to bring into the team an experienced engineer/developer who has a desire to solve complex problems, enjoys working in a team and is eager to take on new problems and share solutions as we push forward with our innovative offerings. Working independently as well as collaboratively, it is core for this person to have a ‘can-do’ approach to teamwork.
- Above all else, you will have excellent analytical, communication and organizational skills and the ability to run multiple tasks at a given time;
- You have a clear ability to set development priorities and are comfortable making decisions on how best to deliver these;
- An ability to influence key stakeholders and get buy in on technical decisions;
- Positive, solution-focused attitude and you aren’t afraid of a challenge;
- Collaborate effectively in a team and open to exploring all technical design options;
- Provide technical implementation and documentation for user stories, tasks and defects, according to planning;
- Assure technical documentation is coherent and valuable for project and other product software engineers.
- 2+ years’ experience as a software engineer;
- Excellent knowledge with object oriented design & coding standards and methodologies;
- Proven hands-on experience in Java, Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring Data, Spring Boot;
- Experience in RESTful services, Kafka, Couchbase;
- Experience in Microservices architecture;
- Self-driven and independent who is able to take responsibility and proactively carry on tasks as a self-contributor;
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and with external stakeholders;
- Planning and organization skills;
- Ability to assimilate knowledge quickly and efficiently;
- Excellent communication skills with excellent verbal and written English.
Would be an advantage:
- Experience with Openshift;
- Knowledge of Python and PyTest.
Education: BA/BSc in computer science.