We’re looking for candidates who conform to following criterias to some extent:
• Have technical background;
• Is willing and doing some actions to self-develop as software engineer;
• At least intermediate English.
Please note that even though we respect every candidate, just from a time-saving perspective we won’t contact those ones who according to CV don’t conform to those basic criterias above.
• Computer science
• Effective communication with team and customer
• Web application architecture and design
• Application implementation and best practices in writing clean and maintainable code
• Application testing
• Continuous delivery and deployment
After graduation from training program at the end of August we expect you to be a well prepared to pass our interview process and join our company as Junior Software Engineer.
If you’re in a process of graduating from tech university or one of software development courses, if you feel passion about writing software, if you’re willing to evolve and become a great software engineer over time — we are looking for you!
For young developers with bright minds and strive for knowledge, but lack of commercial experience, we’re introducing Intelliarts Summer Camp 2019.
We promise that it would be hard and challenging :) But taking this training program seriously would give you an enormous boost to your career growth as Software Engineer.