• Solid background in computer science and programming
• Excellent understanding of the OO and functional programming paradigms
• Strong background in databases and networks
• At least intermediate English
• Good understanding of test-driven development/test automation
• Back-end development experience
• Being a Linux power user
• Great abilities for self-improvement working on bleeding edge projects
• Work within superb team in the comfortable office without “open space”
• Competitive salary and benefits
We are looking for a Software Developer to join our team of engineers working on innovative product in the laundry industry. The customer is a fast-growing Boston based tech-company who has created top-notch IoT-enabled laundry machines that bring water and energy consumption to the great extent. Company’s IT department focuses on developing a big-data collection and analysis software product that allows industrial laundries, hotel and household lodging companies not only to gain real-time statistics and control over their devices but also view and generate reports on washing cycles statistics, water, chemicals and energy savings, as well as financial savings and KPI’s in a long run.
As a part of our team you would be primarily in charge of developing front-end for our web-application which includes heavy data visualization, real-time status representation for laundry machines, companies/users management, configuration and management of client’s facilities. We would also encourage you to take a part in architecture-related discussions and decisions being made on a project. It would be also beneficial for a team if you are or willing to evolve as a full-stack developer over time to be involved in back-end development as well.
Web-application is being built on MEAN stack with the heavy use of AWS services on back-end. We’re working as a self-organized cross-functional team so if you’re keen on learning and self-improvement there is a great opportunity for you to learn a lot of new technologies being used in one project as well as to sharpen your communication/negotiation skills while working on requirements with product owner.