• Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or similar
• Ability to learn quickly, aim to self-perfection
• At least intermediate English
• Basic experience in web development
• User level knowledge of Linux and/or Mac OS
• Professional development support (books, online courses, conferences, certifications, English classes, and clubs)
• Work in the comfortable office (no open space policy, nice relax/sports areas, spaciously bar/kitchen, shower, mini-laundry)
• Flexible working hours and WFH policy (upon agreement with the teammates)
• Home office setup compensation
• Competitive salary
• Variety of tea flavors, unlimited coffee, fruits, and free lunches
Intelliarts custom software development and consulting company is looking for an XSLT Trainee to join the Digital Publishing Solutions Team which focuses on development of the single-source publishing and variable data printing solutions.
To the selected candidates, we’ll send learning materials and the test problem. Candidates that resolve the problem successfully will be invited to the interview.