• 3+ years of experience working as a software testing engineer
• Excellent understanding of QA process and testing methods
• Requirements analysis and test cases development experience
• Deep understanding of SDLC, agile processes, and agile testing approaches
• Experience in REST API testing
• Experience in mobile applications testing
• Web testing experience
• Good command of English (both written and spoken, at least intermediate level)
• Experience in working within agile teams (e.g. SCRUM)
• Skills working with automation tools (Selenium WebDriver + Java)
• Hands-on experience working with databases (MongoDB preferably)
• Professional development support (books, online courses, conferences, certifications, English classes, and clubs)
• Work in the comfortable office (no open space policy, nice relax/sports areas, spaciously bar/kitchen, shower, mini-laundry)
• Flexible working hours and WFH policy (upon agreement with the teammates)
• Home office setup compensation
• Competitive salary
• Variety of tea flavors, unlimited coffee, fruits, and free lunches
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join a dedicated development team for the US startup, which developed and operates the industry’s most robust and flexible cloud-based platform for the management of electric vehicle (EV) charging stations and the drivers that use them. The platform provides charge station-agnostic command & control; enterprise and energy systems integration via an open API; driver communications and support; and demand-response functionality across multiple charging networks.
During this project, you’ll be working with a SaaS platform to manage EV charging stations (configuration, monitoring, visualization) and drivers’ (hybrid) mobile applications. You will be involved in testing Microservices (Java) and REST API, also have a deal with challenging business logic and building QA processes.
Technology-wise, it’s a number of services (Java 8, Spring 5, Spring Cloud) communicating via messaging system (Apache Kafka) on the backend; with admin console (React) and mobile application (React native) on the frontend. As cloud provider for our deployment, we use AWS. MongoDB is used as a primary database.