• 3+ years of experience working as a software testing engineer
• 1+ years of commercial experience in test automation using Java/JS
• Excellent understanding of QA process and testing methods
• Requirements analysis and test cases development experience
• Deep understanding of SDLC, agile processes, and agile testing approaches
• Experience in REST API testing
• Experience in mobile applications testing
• Web testing experience
• Good command of English (both written and spoken, at least intermediate level)
• Experience in working within agile teams (e.g. SCRUM)
• Hands-on experience working with databases (MongoDB preferably)
• Professional development support (books, online courses, conferences, certifications, English classes)
• Work in the comfortable office (no open space policy, nice relax/sports areas, spacious bar/kitchen, shower, mini-laundry)
• Flexible working hours and WFH policy (upon agreement with the teammates)
• Variety of tea flavors, unlimited coffee, paid lunches
• Competitive salary
We are looking for a QA/AQA engineer to join a dedicated development team for the US startup, which developed and operates the industry’s most robust and flexible cloud-based platform for the management of electric vehicle (EV) charging stations and the drivers that use them. The platform provides charge station-agnostic command & control; enterprise and energy systems integration via an open API; driver communications and support; and demand-response functionality across multiple charging networks.
During this project, you’ll be working with SaaS platform to manage EV charging stations (configuration, monitoring, visualization) and drivers’ (hybrid) mobile applications. You will be involved in testing Microservices (Java) and REST API, also have a deal with challenging business logic and building QA/AQA processes and automation test framework.
Technology-wise, it’s a number of services (Java 8, Spring 5, Spring Cloud) communicating via messaging system (Apache Kafka) on backend; with admin console (React) and mobile application (React native) on frontend. As cloud provider for our deployment we use AWS. MongoDB is used as primary database.