We are Intellectsoft — digital transformation consultancy group and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for global organizations and technology startups. Since 2007 we have been helping companies and established brands reimagine their business through digitalization.
Thrive in environment full of diversity, openness and teamwork, while growing as a professional working on the hottest technologies.
Our Client is a multinational holding conglomerate that hit TOP-50 of the Forbes Global 2000 list in 2018. They have in portfolio a few companies with famous names as well as own stakes in many prominent companies. We are working on support and maintenance of the next generation visualization framework that taps into existing data sources and provides innovative user interface through insightful, user-tailored dashboards telling the story behind the numbers. It provides visual simplicity, enabling timely and strategic decision-making.
For more information please visit our website www.intellectsoft.net.
Project Description: You’ll be building a brand new mobile experience for one of the largest resorts and casinos company in South-East Asia with the focus on its most valuable Guests. User experience is a key and so tight collaboration between Design, Engineering and Product team will be essential. It is not a one time application but more an evolving product that will have to grow fast so high engineering standards are important. One of the goals is to build out sustainable CD process and ship product increments at a regular iterations.
- QA experience 7+ with complex web applications and software systems
- Solid manual testing skills — Experienced in backend and frontend testing
- Experience performing and directing cross-browser and cross-device testing
- Experience working with mobile products — Experience with Postman, Charles
- Knowledge of Mac, Windows and Linux operating systems
- Understanding of databases
- Understanding of REST, API basics
- Ability to understand the system to create detailed and accurate reports
- Ability to initiate and drive continuous improvement
- Strong sense of ownership and pride in the quality of work
- Experience with Agile development (Scrum), TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Improvement, Continuous Delivery
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Team player, self-motivated, good communicator, driven and committed
Nice to have skills
- QA test automation experience (any experience is a big plus)
- Proven expertise in Java (any experience is a big plus)
- Perform functional, compatibility, integration, e2e and regression testing;
- Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Conduct testing activities according to established SDLC, report clear and thorough bugs;
- Analyze the requirements and communicate with the customer on clarification;
- Work both independently and in close collaboration with others in the team and across the business;
- Develop and promote best practices in testing and ensure their adoption;
- Enhance an existing testing strategy;
- Active participation in distributed agile process;
- Proactive collaboration with teammates and remote team members;
- Support, update and modify the existing test framework.
- 35 paid absence days per year for work-life balance of each specialist + 1 additional day for each following year of cooperation with the company
- Up to 15 unused absence days can be add to income after 12 month of cooperation
- 60$/month — insurance compensation
- 55$/month — depreciation compensation for personal laptop usage for work needs
- Udemy courses of your choice
- Regular soft-skills trainings
- Excellence Сenters meetups