About Intellectsoft: We are a digital transformation consultancy and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for global organizations and technology startups. Since 2007 we have been helping companies and established brands reimagine their business through digitalization.
Our values: DIVERSITY, OPENNESS, TEAMWORK. We embrace our diversity, strive for open dialogue and constructive feedback, and this unites us and allows us to be an amazing team!Our client is one of the biggest European audit company.
Our Client is a global messaging company with over 16 years of expertise in the industry and extensive knowledge of messaging, traffic monetization, and customized software solutions. This company is a one-stop shop for worldwide communications through high-quality turnkey solutions tailored to each client’s needs.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced IT Solution Architect to join our IT & Digital Transformation team. In this role, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to design and implement scalable, maintainable, and secure technology solutions that meet business requirements. You will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects, make a meaningful impact on the organization, and further your professional growth within a supportive and dynamic work environment. In this role, you will enjoy a supportive and collaborative work environment, flexible work arrangements, and opportunities for professional development and growth. We are committed to fostering a culture of continuous learning and innovation, making this an ideal opportunity for an IT Solution Architect looking to expand their skills and make a meaningful impact on the organization.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Telecommunications or equivalent education and work experience
- Minimum of 5 — 10 years of experience related to IT application development and/or other information technology solutions architecture role.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate the complexities of technical programs.
- Knowledge of run of software runtime (Linux, Middleware etc) and development (Java, C/C++, JS etc.) environments.
- Designing cloud-based systems and solutions (XaaS) according to best industry practices (AWS, Azure, Google, regional/local cloud).
- Intimate knowledge of key elements of mobile network, including how components function and interact, how mobile calls/messages are made/received and how mobile data sessions work.
- Demonstrable knowledge of core network architecture network elements and communications protocols such as SS7 (including CAMEL and MAP), SCTP (SIGTRAN), Radius and Diameter, IP, SIP (including IMS network architectures), UMTS and LTE networks (CDMA useful, but not essential), HLR and HSS (provisioning, roaming level architecture), 3G, 4G and 5G data Networks, PCRF-Policy, MMS, SMS call flows, switching and legacy network architectures.
- Knowledge of Linux system flavors and virtualization.
- Experience in database technologies is advantageous.
- Experience and knowledge in WEB technologies.
- IT and SS7 security knowledge are advantageous.
Nice to have skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills and high attention to detail.
- Ability to work under indirect supervision. — Broad understanding of information and telecommunication technology topics — Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative management style to include teamwork and team building ability.
- Flexible in a fast-paced dynamic environment with shifting roles and responsibilities
- Technically creative and open-minded.
- Oral and written communication in English
- Achieve organizational goals by defining, integrating, and upgrading a technology solution architecture to support applications, platforms, and databases.
- Ensure security of all information and computer systems and data.
- Ensure adherence to government regulations and guidelines for technological systems and safeguarding of data.
- Recommend upgrades and systems for purchase.
- Assist in trouble shooting to find solution.
- Study organizational mission, goals, and business drivers, and confers with stakeholders to understand information technology requirements.
- Define infrastructure design and integration of computing systems by analysing requirements, studying business processes, and directing development of physical systems.
- Determine platform architecture, technology, and tools.
- Confirm architecture capability and flexibility to support high availability applications by developing strategies and completing validation test strategies.
- Improve architecture by tracking emerging technologies and evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and participating in professional organizations (TMF, GSMA etc.).
- Review business conformance for solutions to company challenges and objectives as well as defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options.
- Contribution to RFIs, RFPs or prototype development.
- Communicate the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with existing domain architects in the formalization and adoption of standards and procedures.
- Assist in the development of a solution architecture program including departmental roadmaps and project portfolios for systems architecture.
- Assure solutions not only are a fit for the specific purpose but also closely aligned with the standards guidelines of technology solutions.
- Assist domain architecture team on solutions management for application solutions.
- Support the architectural aspects of all application projects.
- 35 paid absence days per year for work-life balance of each specialist + 1 additional day for each following year of cooperation with the company
- Up to 15 unused absence days can be add to income after 12 month of cooperation
- 60$/month — insurance compensation
- 55$/month — depreciation compensation for personal laptop usage for work needs
- Udemy courses of your choice
- Regular soft-skills trainings
- Excellence Сenters meetups