About Intellectsoft: We are a digital transformation consultancy and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for global organizations and technology startups. Since 2007 we have been helping companies and established brands reimagine their business through digitalization.
Our values: DIVERSITY, OPENNESS, TEAMWORK. We embrace our diversity, strive for open dialogue and constructive feedback, and this unites us and allows us to be an amazing team!
Project description: E-commerce in automotive (parts reseller), buy from thouthands of businesses and consolidate, multiple web-sites, well-funded, executives are from Fortune 500. extension of existing team, will report to the client. Currently has a “small” team, combined from consolidated companies (4 in 2 years), ±20 people. Candidates have to sign NDA and use Anearshore email (to be provided)
- 5+ years experience;
- Deep experience writing APIs and building databases with MSSQL;
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and Windows IIS;
- Experience with large scale ecommerce platforms is a plus;
- Component development, bug fixes, writing unit tests, keeping compliance to accessibility standards;
- Build new features according to business requirements;
- Implement changes to the existing project;
- Translate complex functional, technical and business requirements into architectural designs;
- Contribute to the specification and software design phases during the whole software development life cycle;
- Deliver production-ready business features within short iterations;
- Sustain high code quality on the Mobile;
- Explore new technologies, tools and components.
- 35 paid absence days per year for work-life balance of each specialist + 1 additional day for each following year of cooperation with the company
- Up to 15 unused absence days can be added to income after 12 months of cooperation
- 60$/month — insurance compensation
- 55$/month — depreciation compensation for personal laptop usage for work needs
- Udemy courses of your choice
- Regular soft-skills training
- Excellence Сenters meetups