Our values: DIVERSITY, OPENNESS, TEAMWORK. We embrace our diversity, strive for open dialogue and constructive feedback, and this unites us and allows us to be an amazing team!
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of ecosystems;- 3+ years of work experience with the .NET Core framework;
- Experience with RESTful Web API Services;
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design;
- Familiar with application design and architectural patterns;
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds;
- Understanding and practical experience with OAuth2.0.
- Experience with microservices based projects;
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes;
- Experience in using queues (AMQP like and other ones);
- Skills for writing reusable C# libraries;
- Experience with Entity Framework;
- Solid knowledge of ASP.NET Core;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in outsourcing;
Nice to have skills
- Understanding of Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience in building high-load systems.
- Experience in integration projects;
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Coverage with Unit-tests is a must.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code;
- 35 paid absence days per year for work-life balance of each specialist + 1 additional day for each following year of cooperation with the company
- Up to 15 unused absence days can be add to income after 12 month of cooperation
- 60$/month — insurance compensation
- 55$/month — depreciation compensation for personal laptop usage for work needs
- Udemy courses of your choice
- Regular soft-skills trainings
- Excellence Сenters meetups