Our values: DIVERSITY, OPENNESS, TEAMWORK. We embrace our diversity, strive for open dialogue and constructive feedback, and this unites us and allows us to be an amazing team!
The role involves developing C++ software for a highly demanding Cloud-based audio/video processing service. Understand a complex, cloud-based, AV system. Use C++ software skills to implement features and fix bugs as directed by a project leader. Ensure new code is tested and working. Use code management and issue logging system (GitLab) to commit code and update progress.
- C++ — high level of proficiency with strong OOP background.
- Engineering software development best practices.
Nice to have skills
- GPU programming / CUDA experience.
- High performance / real-time C++ experience.
- Both Linux and Windows experience.
- AV / broadcast knowledge/experience.
- Cloud-based processing knowledge/experience.
- 35 paid absence days per year for work-life balance of each specialist + 1 additional day for each following year of cooperation with the company
- Up to 15 unused absence days can be add to income after 12 month of cooperation
- 60$/month — insurance compensation
- 55$/month — depreciation compensation for personal laptop usage for work needs
- Udemy courses of your choice
- Regular soft-skills trainings
- Excellence Сenters meetups