Our values: DIVERSITY, OPENNESS, TEAMWORK. We embrace our diversity, strive for open dialogue and constructive feedback, and this unites us and allows us to be an amazing team!
Build highly available, scalable, and reliable infrastructure in AWS and on-premis for both production and development environments.
Automate build, test, deploy and release management processes. Implement CI/CD according to DevOps best practices.
Plan and implement security measures to provide compliance with security audits requirements and zero trust architecture principles
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Terraform
- Solid understanding CI/CD (GitLab CI/CD)
- Solid knowledge of Linux and bash command
- Programming skills in: Python
- Knowledge of containerisation: K8S, EKS
- English level — B2+
Nice to Have
- Relational database solid experience
- Istio/Calico, AWS Security
- Experience with Istio, Calico, AWS Security Hub is a plus
- 35 paid absence days per year for work-life balance of each specialist + 1 additional day for each following year of cooperation with the company
- Up to 15 unused absence days can be add to income after 12 month of cooperation
- 60$/month — insurance compensation
- 55$/month — depreciation compensation for personal laptop usage for work needs
- Udemy courses of your choice
- Regular soft-skills trainings
- Excellence Сenters meetups