Project description: Our client is developing a custom internal tool to effectively manage remote employees working ‘in the field’. The product deploys missions, tracks schedules, hold resources and processes field reporting for our retail, sampling and social based field marketing programs.
We are currently on iteration 2.0, which was rolled out last year in a major move from a web-based SaaS product to a mobile application with a desktop version. To date the product has been built + maintained by an internal agency development team, which is no longer standing and Intellectsoft Team has takeover the project’s technical ownership.
Intellectsoft is a digital transformation consultancy that provides cutting edge engineering solutions for global organizations.
- Extensive experience using the React Native framework, including managing the entire app lifecycle in both the Apple and Android ecosystems
- Deep knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and understanding of responsive design
- Deep knowledge of the nuances and constraints of each of these ecosystems
- Ability to create pixel-perfect screens from design composites
- Commitment to a software development workflow that includes Unit, Component, Integration and End to End testing via Jest, Detox, Appium, and similar technologies
- Experience with configuring and managing systems for tracking user interactions to support data-driven development
- Component development, bug fixes, writing unit tests, keeping compliance to assesibility standarts
- Build new features together with the client according to business requirements
- Implement changes to the existing project
- Translate complex functional, technical and business requirements into architectural designs
- Contribute to the specification and software design phases during the whole software development life cycle
- Explore new technologies, tools and components
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world;
- Lighthearted, inspiring and open company culture;
- Opportunities to travel;
- Health Insurance coverage;
- English language courses;
- Fresh fruit and other snacks onsite;
- Fun corporate events :)