* 3 years of customer or technical support experience.
* Desired level of English language — Upper-Intermediate — outstanding oral and written communication skills.
* Experience working with zendesk.com and other SaaS software tools will be a plus.
* Independent, customer oriented.
* Familiar with troubleshooting mobile devices, general technical capacity.
* Proactive understanding of customer’s needs and delivery of satisfactory services/solutions.
* Be able to relay information to both technical and non-technical users.
* Analytical and problem-solving skills, with keen attention to detail.
* Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
* iOS and Android UI/UX basic principles.
* Experience with JIRA or any other bug tracking tools.
* Skills in CI (Jenkins) will be a plus.
* Desire to interact, face-to-face communication and achieve common goals with all participants of the project.
* The ability to explain your point of view in plain language.
* Experience with app publishing in App Store and Google Play.
* Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world;
* Lighthearted, inspiring and open company culture;
* Health Insurance coverage;
* English language courses;
* Fresh fruit and other snacks onsite;
* Fun corporate events :)
* Report directly to Product Manager of the Mobile Roadie.
* Maintaining, creating, expanding, strengthening relationships with our clients.
* Being the prime point of contact for customers around all key areas of success management (feature usage, product maintenance, and enhancement).
* Respond to support queries via phone, email, and chat.
* Managing and processing customers requests, keeping them informed of incident progress, collecting feedbacks upon completion.
* Ensure that all user requests are satisfied in a user-centered, professional and timely manner.
* Ability to understand customer requirements, identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
* Work in close collaboration with product development team to meet customer requirements and improve our product.
* Work with bug tracking system (Jira) for ticket creation, execution and control.
* Content development management in web CMS and building the iOS/Android applications for customers according to requirements.
* Analyze the customer requirements and communicate with the customer on clarification
Intellectsoft acquired Mobile Roadie (www.mobileroadie.com), a cool California based startup, working on next generation App Development Platform. Mobile Roadie is the world leading self-service app platform that allows anyone to quickly build, customize and manage native iOS and Android apps. The platform gives customers ability to provide fast App development with focus on high quality user experience and design.
Among Mobile Roadie clients famous musicians, sports team from around the world, leading conferences and more.
Currently the company is working on a new version of the platform that will include a long list of additional cool features and will significantly expand the market outreach. We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join the Mobile Roadie team and become a part of the coolest project around!