• 2 or more years of professional experience with web-application’s QA.
• Understanding of test methodologies and approaches
• Upper-intermediate English level, both spoken and written
• Good communications skills
• Open-minded, proactive team player
• Ability to learn and understand complex systems and rules
• Ability and desire to learn and grow
• Basic level of SQL knowledge
• Competitive salary based on your experience level.
• Friendly, low stress environment
• Flexible working hours
• Long term employment — we have been in business for 17 years and do not fire people if specific project ends
• Opportunity to work and communicate directly with our client in US, potential for growth and self-improvement
• Possible relocation to our office Krakow, Poland at your preference
For the last 10 years we have been developing online scheduling, billing, lead management, member management, point of sale, reporting and payroll software for fitness and martial arts industry.
Development team that is spread between customer’s office in Philadelphia and our offices in Kharkov, Krakow and Vancouver.
We want to start building QA team for this project on our end. You will work directly with customer’s QA leader in US.