Qualifications and Skills:
• CRM developers who have experience in “Dynamics 365” the CRM Microsoft product.
• Bachelor degree in computer science or related field
• 2+ years of experience in Software Development
• Possess up-to-date knowledge of technological developments in the industry
• Good knowledge of Microsoft TFS and related software methodology practices
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills
• Critical thinking skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent teamwork skills
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reports To Development Manager
• Develop software solutions by studying information needs
• Studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes following the software
• Analyses business and technical requirements.
• Reviews and provides feedback on the FRD.
• Responsible of the creation of the functional design document (FDD) after reviewing the
• Own and report on project status and coordinate with product and development managers
• Develop high-quality software solutions by studying information needs, systems flow, data
usage and work processes, following the software development lifecycle.
• Provide support and follow up with developers to solve software development issues.
• Recommend and assist with developing improvements around processes, tools and
• Design the technical architecture of software solutions in a product oriented approach.
• Translate Functional Requirements Documents into System Design Documents
• Assist the Customer Service team with resolving day-to-day second and third line
• production support
• calls and recommend and develop fixes and alternative solutions where practicable.
• Apply DevOps methodologies in deployment on test UAT and production.
This is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for fitness & sports.
Since 2003 a leader in scheduling management and membership solutions for sports, health
and fitness facilities around the world.
Project is a part of the leading provider of enterprise management software solutions to the
Golf Clubs, Foodservice, Construction, Fitness & Sports, Attractions, Salon & Spa,
Education, Radiology/Laboratory and Product Licensing industries. It is made up of over 65
distinct brands, which are leaders within their own domain. It is the valued technology
partner of over 60,000 customers worldwide in more than 30 countries, employs over 2,000
industry experts and technology professionals.
They have offices in New York, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and Australia.
— Project that inspires
— Close cooperation with the Client
— Mission-critical and challenging tasks
— A growing company with excellent career and professional growth prospects;
— Long-term employment — we are on the market for 20+ years and care of our staff — your
performance quality is your protection so even if specific project ends or terminated you will
be offered a new job
— Competitive salary
— A friendly team of professionals
— Flexible working hours
— Annual paid vacation paid sick leaves and holidays
— In-house free English courses
— Exciting team buildings and corporate events