We are looking for professional HR-specialist providing full scope of HR-service (excluding recruitment) to the Managers and Teams of the software development company with the staff presently working remotely.
• 1+ years of professional experience in HR/People/Talent functions
• Communicative person, proactive, sociable and friendly;
• Analytical thinking;
• Self-organized and attentive to details;
• Ability to plan your own work, proactively set your own tasks and priorities;
• Ability to work in multitasking mode;
• Basic project management skills.
• Developing and advising on adaptation, motivation and retention initiatives;
• Working with Managers and Teams to improve quality of cooperation and business unit performance;
• Recommending on compensation review;
• Driving and influencing the culture and people aspects of organizational change in order to improve business efficiency and growth;
• Assisting the customization of HR procedures and policies, and ensuring they are followed by employees;
• Supporting the research, design and development of HR initiatives;
• Taking active part in the company’s HR-brand development and promotion.
• Project that inspires;
• Close cooperation with the Client;
• A growing company with excellent career and professional growth prospects;
• Competitive salary;
• A friendly team of professionals;
• Flexible working hours;
• Annual paid vacation paid sick leaves and holidays;
• In-house free English courses;
• Exciting team buildings and corporate events;
• Long-term employment — we are on the market for 20+ years and care of our staff — your performance quality is your protection so even if specific project ends or terminated you will be offered a new job.