Integrio Systems is a Custom Software Development Company that has been providing top-notch solutions for ambitious startups, market leaders, and transnational corporations for over 20 years.
Founded by a group of great Java enthusiasts we have been building, training and keeping a team of exceptionally talented developers to create outstanding solutions loved by even the most demanding customers.
Java software development is our strongest expertise since 2002. Now we are looking for more Java Developers to join our team.
SENIORITY LEVEL: Middle or Senior
Hard skills: Core Java, REST, SOAP, Git
Soft skills: Communicative, attentive to details, problem solving, positive attitude, quick-learner, responsible and team player.
- 3+ years minimum developing in Java;
- Hands-on experience with REST;
- Understanding Unit Testing;
- Able to maintain and develop commented, well-engineered and tested code based on the outlined business logic;
- Ability to interact with team members to plan and estimate development tasks and to resolve defects;
- Ability to accurately determine the timings and difficulty of tasks and projects through proper planning;
- Thorough understanding of theoretical concepts such as Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Design Patterns;
- English language level: intermediate (B1) or better;
Preferred candidates will also meet the following criteria:
- Prior experience with Agile development and iterative development methodologies: Scrum, Pair Programming, TDD, Unit Testing;
- Involvement with the local development community; active in forums and/or newsgroups;
- Easily catches on to new technologies and concepts and can help others with them.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
- The client is a global product company engaged in software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for big enterprises’ software development processes. It is a Canada (Vancouver, BC) headquartered company with offices in the USA (Austin, TX), the UK (London), and Germany.
- Their product is a Value Stream Management (VSM) platform helping customers to reduce their time to market and increase the velocity of software development. Sitting above the entire software development toolchain, this VSM platform integrates all popular software development tools — like Jira Software, ServiceNow, Azure DevOps and many more — and allows organizations to see where work is getting stuck and how they can improve. So the key aim of the project is integrating data from a huge number of sources of various types for the an enterprise’s ERP systems.
- You will need to work 8 hours flexibly sometimes intersecting with American timezone for meetings with the team.
- Long-term empoyment 1+ year.
- Inspiring projects;
- Close cooperation with the Client;
- Mission-critical and challenging tasks;
- A growing company with excellent career and professional growth prospects;
- Long term employment — we are on the market for 20+ years and care of our staff — your performance quality is your protection so even if specific project ends or terminated you will be offered a new job — we always have Java projects to work on;
- Competitive salary;
- A friendly team of professionals;
- Flexible working hours;
- Annual paid vacation, paid sick leaves and holidays;
- A comfortable downtown office with an up-to-date equipment and high speed internet;
- Coffee-tea-cookie breaks in relaxed atmosphere;
- In-house free English courses with native speakers;
- Exciting team buildings and corporate events.
We are looking for YOU to become a part of our family! You will show your best skills and discover the prospects for your professional growth and development.
Join us and get a chance to work with the most challenging tasks! We will notice and highly appreciate your diligent efforts with the proper reward and respect!