Integrio Systems is a Custom Software Development Company that has been providing top-notch solutions for ambitious startups, market leaders, and transnational corporations for over 20 years. We build mutually beneficial relationships between clients and exceptionally talented developers to create solutions loved by even the most demanding customers.
We are looking for a strong .NET Developer to join our team.
SENIORITY LEVEL: Strong Middle or Senior
- 3+ years of commercial experience with .Net;
- Good understanding of Event Sourcing, CQRS, Micro services, experience with AWS;
- Expertise and hands-on experience with databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server;
- Basic understanding of how to work with Dockers, images and containers in Linux;
- Experience in creating/working with web API, .net core API;
- Intermediate+ English level;
- We are looking for a self-organized person who is able to work independently and solve emerging roadblocks for tasks, proactive in communication, eager to study and knowledge level-up.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Working experience with JS frameworks like React (a huge-huge plus), Angular, Vue.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
- A SaaS project in the USA (EST time zone);
- The project is a system that automates mass emailing, calls and SMS for web-sites subscribers (more details at the interview);
- The application is ready and being commercially used;
- You will need to work 8 hours flexibly from 10:00 am till 8:00 pm, no late meetings required;
- There is a Russian-speaking architect, so excellent level of English is not a must;
- The project team use Kanban methodology, but sometimes Scrum is applied;
- Some immediate tasks — automation of reports (analytics for clients), setting up storage of records of telephone conversations with subscribers in Amazon S3, debugging the system, transition from .net core to .net 5.
- Project that inspires;
- Close cooperation with the Client;
- Mission-critical and challanging tasks;
- A growing company with excellent career and professional growth prospects;
- Long term employment — we are on the market for 20+ years and care of our staff — your performance quality is your protection so even if specific project ends or terminated you will be offered a new job;
- Competitive salary;
- A friendly team of professionals;
- Flexible working hours;
- Annual paid vacation, paid sick leaves and holidays;
- A comfortable downtown office with an up-to-date equipment and high speed internet;
- Coffee-tea-cookie breaks in relaxed atmosphere;
- In-house free English courses with native speakers;
- Exciting team buildings and corporate events.
We are looking for YOU to become a part of our family! You will show your best skills and discover the prospects for your professional growth and development.
Join us and get a chance to work with the most challenging tasks! We will notice and highly appreciate your diligent efforts with the proper reward and respect!