Intego Group for its US-based client is looking for talented Web Ecommerce Production Engineer (Java/WebSphere Commerce version 8.x)
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years’ of experience in Java development and OOD skills for large IT systems
• 3+ years in WebSphere Commerce version 8.x (preferred)
• Expertise in Web Services (REST/SOAP)
• Expertise with source control/versioning tools like GIT, SVN or CVS
• Expertise in any MVC framework (Struts/Spring)
• Experience in working on different business models of commerce (B2B, Mobile Commerce, etc...) is preferred
• Experience in Agile Software Development using Atlassian Tools (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, etc...)
• Good Communication Skills
• Good Team Work / Team Player
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
• Responsibilities include design and development of application components in Agile environment, both web components and backend components.
• Support the full life cycle of storefront pages, store data, store business logic, customization of WebSphere Commerce tools, and integration with back-end systems.
• Facilitates root cause analysis of system issues.
• Works with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing.
• Candidate is expected to participate in gathering requirements, documenting and designing WCS functionality and the related enhancements within the application. This includes support for application integration testing, integration development, data conversion and cut-over activities.
• Design, develop, and implement multi-tier commerce applications to support business requirements in Agile environment, both web components and backend components.
• Implement Java based solutions for public facing websites based on business requirements.
• Performs unit testing prior to moving code/configuration to the QA process