— Good salary;
— Medical insurance;
— Opportunity for personal and professional growth;
— Remote job.
- Higher technical education;
- Work experience at least 2 years in the field of programming, participation in commercial projects;
- Knowledge of the Java 8 programming languages (Concurrency, Parallel, Distributed);
- Experience in developing web applications (REST / JSON / XML);
- Experience with NoSQL / Cassandra DB, experience with Oracle;
- Understanding the principles of building relational / non-relational databases, knowledge of SQL;
- Knowledge of CI / CD processes, experience with Maven, Gradle, JUnit, CI / CD tools;
- Work experience with Spring Framework (MVC, Boot, Security), Hibernate, Kafka;
- Experience with IDE IDEA, GIT, Jira;
- Experience in Agile methodology;
- Experience with OS Linux.
- Experience of using microservices, soa;
- Experience with Docker stack;
- Experience with Grafana, ELK Stack, Artifactory;
- Experience of using AS WildFly / Glassfish / WebLogic.
- Making changes to existing products (Veon-API and Web Form) in terms of Backend. Veon-API is a “mediation” system that ensures the interaction of channels (web, mobile applications, chat bot) with the company’s Core systems. Web Form is a solution that allows dealers to apply for connection / management of clients and their services.