• Java (Java EE, JPA, JMS, JDBC, Maven).
• SQL (Oracle, PostgreSQL or MySQL).
Good understanding of:
• Data structures and algorithms (algorithms complexity).
• Design patterns.
• Intermediate English+
• German proficiency will be plus.
• Ability to analyze complex processes and solve problems.
• Basic knowledge of agile development principles.
• Good communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Informatics or similar.
• Jira, Confluence.
• Web server: Apache HTTP.
• Application server: GlassFish.
• Oracle PL/SQL.
• JQuery, Angular, Single page applications.
• Testing frameworks (Selenium, Cucumber, JUnit.
• Build and deployment scripting.
• Documentation and project management tools.
• Paid sick leave/vacation days (6/15 working days per year).
• Possibility to work from home-office one day a week.
• Excellent conditions for long-term cooperation.
• A cozy office in the heart of the city (Rymarska str).
• Friendly experienced team and nice environment.
• English speaking club and other educational activities.
• Board games, parties, team buildings and corporate events.
• Delicious coffee / tea / biscuits / fruit / milk in the office.
*Potentially possible short business-trips to Germany (planning).
Currently, about 10 projects for management BMW`s IT infrastructure and information about employees.
One of the existing internal BMW projects for managing the company’s IT infrastructure. Applications related to BMW car security: key management, encryption, signing, etc. related to BMW car-integrated devices and connected systems/interfaces. Some applications are web applications having a UI.
Collaboration in a specific customer project in the field of PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) at a large German car manufacturer in specific subprojects with the customer. For example Application changes, HSM changes, system changes. Planning, implementation and conception of commissioning and operation for complex systems.