Czech/Ukrainian company Intechsoft is looking for a Software Engineer in Test to join a project in the field of aerospace equipment and systems development.
Our client is a world leader in aerospace equipment and systems for commercial, regional and business aircraft, as well as helicopters and space applications.
The Software Engineer in Test is responsible for the design, planning and development of test environments for our existing and new avionic products. This individual will be collaborating with project management to understand and define the test requirements of the product and create the necessary test infrastructure. During development the Software Engineer in Test will be in exchange with other departments to create and implement the necessary testcases as well as additional tools for hardware qualification and production tests. Depending on the scale of the project this individual might be guiding a team of software test engineers and solving issues and technical questions. In the later stages of the project he/she will be responsible for test related input on aeronautical qualification documents.
- Successfully completed studies in computer sciences or another comparable study program, or a successfully completed training in a comparable IT profession
- 3+ years of software and test development experience
- A working knowledge of Linux
- Very good test design, test-planning, test-development and test-automation skills
- Experience with automated test environments is advantageous
- Very good knowledge of programming and script languages, e.g. Python, C++, BashGood
- Command of object oriented software development
- Network skills (routing, switching, firewall, network services, Tcpdump/Wireshark) are advantageous
- Knowledge of software version control tools, Confluence / JIRA and DOORS are advantageous
- Experience in guiding a small project team is advantageous
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Proactive, organized and a team player mindset
- Ability to deal with full-stack problems
- Ability to balance multiple assignments
- Ability to effectively resolve problems
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Preparing and planning test activities, including analysis, development, execution and documentation of test cases and scenarios
- Design test concepts and strategies for software test automation
- Define requirements and test cases for software test automation
- Plan the test setup and test development
- Implement automated integration and regression tests with the help of state-of-the-art test methods and tools
- Develop test tools for aeronautical qualification and production
- Guide and coordinate a small team of test developers
- Document test setup & environment, test cases and results
What we offer:
- Paid sick leave/vacation days (6/15 working days per year).
- Open management and friendly dynamic team (awesome team of professionals always ready to help).
- Remote work — our team has been successfully operating all over the world.
*Business trips to Germany.