We are looking for a Magento Tech Lead to join our team to work on the enterprise project.
Intechsoft provides eCommerce solutions for customers from the US, UK, and Australia for more than 7 years. We mostly work with long-term enterprise projects. There are Canon, and Puma among our customers and other well-known global leaders in their industry. We serve our clients through digital commerce consulting, development, and support.
Our current client is a big electronics manufacturer.
We need an ambitious developer who desires to work with international organizations and multinational leading brands.
- 4+ years Magento 2 Backend development experience (including custom modules)
- 4+ years of PHP experience
- Experience in building architecture and excellent understanding of business processes
- Practical experience in development of high loaded projects
- Understanding Magento “under the hood”
- Experience in project optimization, experience with database optimization
- Experience with GIT
- Strong knowledge of OOP
- Confident understanding of SOAP, REST
- Experience with NoSQL databases and queue systems is required (e.g. Elasticsearch, Redis, RabbitMQ, etc.)
- English: Upper-Intermediate and higher
Will be a plus:
- Magento 2 certification
- Ability to debug the code with Xdebug
- Experience with Varnish
- Experience with Solr, ElasticSearch
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of the SOLID principles
- Good knowledge of data structures and design patterns
- Experience with AWS stack, including Amazon PHP SDK
- Development and deployment into cloud
What we offer:
- Interesting projects
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for professional development
- Friendly team
- Paid sick leave/vacation days (6/up to 20 working days per year)
- Remote work — our team has been successfully operating all over the world.
- Internal courses, and other educational activities.