The Czech-Ukrainian Company Intechsoft is looking for a Ruby on Rails Software Engineer to join our friendly team.
Our client empowers users to make their work environments more efficient and pleasant by providing data about how their office space is used. This boosts productivity and improves the overall workplace experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a backend developer.
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Proactive, friendly, open-minded personality.
- Desire to learn about cloud and RoR hosting applications.
- Possess strong analytic and creative problem-solving skills.
Technologies on the project:
- Rails framework
- Cloud Hosting (AWS, Heroku)
- Participate in the product design stage and give technical feedback on proposed new features and improvements.
- Improve our REST API in Ruby on Rails.
- Learn about and build a scalable multi-tenancy SaaS solution.
- Test, release, and maintain the code you write with a laser-like focus on quality.
- Work with a high-performance senior team, as well as with the backend lead and CTO.
- Work on any part of the product using a wide variety of modern technologies (TimescaleDB, AWS etc.).
- Develop new mobile app features, such as workstation and parking space booking system, and integrate the next generation of occupancy sensors with our analytical platform etc.
- Address bugs and issues, along with some refactoring of existing code as well.
What we offer:
- Paid sick leave/vacation days (6/up to 20 working days per year).
- Open management and friendly, dynamic team.
- Internal courses, and other educational activities.
- Business trips or relocation to the Czech Republic.
- Remote work — our team has been successfully operating all over the world.