Intechsoft is looking for RoR Software Engineer to join to our friendly team.
Our client’s technology is designed to ease shipping issues, wherever in the world they may be. They commit themselves to design the most effective total end-to-end supply chain solutions through a dedicated technology ecosystem. This offers their users a personalized experience that bypasses traditional and expensive logistics options.
By combining advanced technology, data analytics, and hands-on experience, they eliminate traditional and expensive logistics options.
As the business continues to grow, they are looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer to join their team and take the product to the next level. The Engineer will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development and deploying production quality code.
- Experience in Test-Driven Development (TDD) with RSpec.
- Deep understanding of modern databases (Both relational and non relational) and data modeling skills; Postgres, DynamoDB preferred.
- Hands-on experience in REST API implementation and versioning APIsStrong knowledge of GitOps; Gitlab flow preferredAbility to use version control systems; Bitbucket preferred.
- Experience with Kafka, Elasticsearch
- Experience collaborating in a multi-national, distributed, and cross-functional team environment.
- Experience building micro-services and consuming data from 3rd party APIs and building large-scale distributed platforms is nice to have.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Responsible for developing, testing, and deploying features for our users.
- Accountable for finding clarification of user stories and their acceptance criteria.
- Participate in backlog grooming sessions.
- Responsible for keeping your squad’s API documentation up-to-date.
What we offer:
- Paid sick leave/vacation days (6/up to 20 working days per year).
- Open management and friendly dynamic team (awesome team of professionals always ready to help).
- English speaking club, internal courses, and other educational activities.
- Remote work — our team has been successfully operating all over the world.