Our company Intechsoft (Kharkiv, Ukraine), which providing solutions for CGF AG (Frankfurt/Main, Germany) is looking for a currently running project (customer: BMW AG)
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an experienced Support Specialist (Operations Team).
- Installation, administration, operation, and monitoring of .NET-based Windows applications.
- Planning and implementation of changes.
- Implementation of application updates.
- The incident, problem, and change management as well as troubleshooting and analysis of system messages and log files.
- Processing of technical escalations, independent troubleshooting, and initiation of support requests to software and hardware manufacturers.
- Testing and maintenance of system documentation to ensure smooth operation.
- Provision and development of the system landscape for complex applications.
- Implementation of various security parameters and certificate administration.
- Basic experience in monitoring and testing live systems
- Databases (Oracle, Postgres, MS SQL)
- Knowledge of HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP
- Good communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of git, xml, html
- Experience in the administration of Windows servers
- IIS administration
- Experience in using PowerShell for Windows systems automation
- Programming Python scripts skills is an advantage but not a must
- CI/CD (Jenkins or similar)
- You have experience working with virtualized environments
- Knowledge of SSL, TLS, the certificate is an advantage but not a must
- Intermediate and higher spoken and written English.
- Nice-to-have: German language skill.
- Paid sick leave/vacation days (6/15 working days per year).
- Possibility to work from the Kharkiv office or remotely.
- A cozy office in the heart of the city (Rymarska str).
- Friendly experienced team and nice environment.
- English speaking club, internal courses and other educational activities.
- Board games, parties, team buildings and corporate events.
- Delicious coffee / tea / biscuits / fruit / milk in the office.
*Potentially possible short business-trips to Germany.