• Extensive knowledge and experience with Java technology stack
• 10+ years of software development experience building highly-reliable, mission-critical software using Java technologies
• Strong experience in Test driven development and in performance and load testing
• Strong engineering fundamentals. You know your data structures, algorithms, OOP, SQL.
• Strong understanding of server-side technologies: caching and asynchronous processing
• Prior experience working on UI technologies (e.g. React, Angular ) is desirable
• Prior experience designing highly-available RESTful APIs highly desirable
• Strong experience in Agile development practices
• Excellent problem solving skills with a history of outstanding delivery against assigned tasks
• Highly motivated, and committed to team success and positive team dynamics
The ideal candidate must have full stack web application design and development experience with passion and curiosity for solving complex and interesting problems in the area of customer relationship management (CRM), cloud architecture, resilient cloud systems, and high volume data processing.
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours
• Healthcare packages
• Business trips to main company offices
• Technical leadership, leading feature/component development
• Lead technical discussions on complex technologies within the team
• Collaborate with product owners, other software engineers, the CRM development team, DevOps as well as the Core Services development team to design, build, and maintain a high quality product in alignment with architecture and requirements.
• Work as part of the development team to improve product features, improve performance and resiliency of a highly complex, distributed Java based Relationships Management system, part of Intapp CRM offering.
• Partner effectively with all team members to deliver against commitments of high quality, performance, scalability, and resiliency
• Drive the increased adoption of test driven development within the team
• Provide technical assistance to escalated production issues
• Use software development best practices & own your work end to end — this includes going through a design review, delivering the code with a high level of quality and finally, ensuring we have the requisite monitoring and alerting in place for the cloud deployment of the product
• Implement instrumentations, metrics, monitoring and logging, within the code to improve troubleshooting and traceability.
• Develop solutions that address our scalability challenges as our customer data set continues to grow
Intapp Relationships is a comprehensive solution for firms that want accurate, current contacts for business development purposes. Intapp Relationships automates contact creation and maintenance and builds a detailed picture of who knows whom and the strength of those relationships. Software specifically designed for the unique needs of professional services firms, it identifies high-value relationships and contacts, keeps firm contact information current by passively capturing key details, and identifies patterns across all of a firm’s relationships that reveal opportunities to cross-serve clients. Intapp Relationships offers zero-entry capture, relationship-strength AI, contact-list insights and management to effectively build targeted audiences, and alerts which make it easy for our clients to build healthy relationships with their clients and prospects
An overview of our tech stack:
• We use open-source frameworks such as Hibernate & Wicket
• We run on best of breed infrastructure including AWS, Microsoft SQL Server, SVN, GitLab, Prometheus and we are starting our journey to move our workload to K8s.