We are looking for a future colleague Senior position on long term, for participation in developing system platform for a global leader in cloud infrastructure. You will have an opportunity to work with top world cloud architects and build architecture of highload project “from scratch”.
● Deep knowledge of Java core.
● Strong knowledge of Spring Framework (Spring Core/Security/Data/AOP/Cloud).
● Experience with relational & non-relational databases (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MySQL).
● Experience in design and development of RESTful APIs.
● Understand and apply design methodologies including Object-Oriented Design and Analysis.
● Understand and leverage common architectural styles and patterns (SOA, Microservice, Event Sourcing, CQRS, etc.).
● Understand and apply quality techniques and practices (automated unit testing, Test Driven Design/Development, java performance analysis, continuous integration).
● Communication skills working with large international teams.
● Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
● Advanced English proficiency.
● Knowledge of Groovy or any other script languages.
● Experience with messaging (Kafka, RabbitMQ).
● Experience with caching (Redis, Memcached).
● Experience with service containerization (Docker, Kubernetes).
● Experience with AWS (API Gateway, ECS, EKS, ELB, Lambda, SNS, SQS).
● Possibility to develop, present and advocate your vision of platform design.
● Deep dive into multi-cloud environment.
● Be responsible for technical delivery of the project between time, cost, and quality.
● Chance to grow as a Leader at a long lasting, interesting and challenging project.
The project is a software as a service platform that covers extensible ecosystem for advanced service hosting, including design and development of service hosting environment, re-design the existing system to fit service based ecosystem, resource management for multi cloud providers.
Architecturally the project represents a distributed services ecosystem for complex cloud resource management for a mixed VMware and AWS environments.